Cd Changer Power

does anybody know the exact terminals that are used to power the cd changer in a 98 gs300 , i understand there is a instrument panel junction box behind the air ducts in the middle of the dash , this is where the connection is supposed to be , what terminals are the power and the ignition on/off [color of wires?] and what type of connector am i going to need for the two wires? any info is greatly appreciated.thnx :cheers:

PIONEERSUBY , I thought that you would know this one, or be able to come up with the correct answers . all someone has to do is follow the power wires from the changer back to the junction box and look at the connector [location and which wire goes where ] and what type of connector it is . i don't have that luxury of going through the procedure because i am putting a stock cd changer in to a gs that never had a cd installed [ i know it sounds easier than it actually is ] any lexus techs out there?