Service

mark clifford

Y don't u ask on a UK forum where they could possibly try 2 understand u better than us yanks

thought you might know but you are quite correct it seems only some are blessed with brains and yours were dynamite it would not blow your cap off tata

Y don't u ask on a UK forum where they could possibly try 2 understand u better than us yanks

thought you might know but you are quite correct it seems only some are blessed with brains and yours were dynamite it would not blow your cap off tata

I am all in favor of a little good natured friendly ribbing, and I don't mind having people having a little fun at my expense. But it does seem to me as if the nature of the joking is starting to get into unfriendly territory. Please for every ones sake lets keep it friendly and resist the urge for personal put downs

More like an example of England's endless hope for lost glory they never had. Can you recrease that and smoke it for what it's all not worth, eh? Or maybe you can ask Churchill what he's smokin' these days, wot?

:whistles:

More like an example of England's endless hope for lost glory they never had. Can you recrease that and smoke it for what it's all not worth, eh? Or maybe you can ask Churchill what he's smokin' these days, wot?

:whistles:churchil passed away 1965 hes mother was american england lost glory no but only country in mid east fighting a long side usa you must read funny history books

probally seen more of usa than you great country many good friends all over seems some thought i was good for a ribbing shame you could not take as well as you give still i forgive you all but stil no anser my question well a little friendly joking livend us all up hope some made allof us laugh

I am all in favor of a little good natured friendly ribbing, and I don't mind having people having a little fun at my expense. But it does seem to me as if the nature of the joking is starting to get into unfriendly territory. Please for every ones sake lets keep it friendly and resist the urge for personal put downs

please accept my appologies iwas only ribbing

:whistles:

canada i lived in hamilton 5 years last i heard it was still uk comonwealth country

I answered your question a while ago. (from what I could understand anyways)

"why would you think an LS400 can trade ENGINE parts with an LS430??? They are totally different engines...." -me, 07-29-08 3.40PM PST

So from that I would take it as NO. Parts from a second (2nd, Mk2, MkII) generation [1995-00] LS400 will not fit on a third (3rd, Mk3, MkIII) generation [01-06] LS430.

That's the best advice I can give you with the information at hand. Please don't gripe about your question not being answered when it has.

If it didn't answer to the extent you would have liked. Please state that, and ask another more detailed question.

We all want to help here, but you refuse to try and form a more comprehensible question. And continue to post one huge fragmented long-winded sentence at a time. I don't know how you do things over in the UK. Maybe that is the common practice for typing on an internet forum??? I don't know, I don't live there. If so, why not just post it on the UK LOC???

Just as I'd expect myself to speak Spanish if I went to Mexico, or German if I went to Germany. You should post in a way that is readable to your audience, such as writing in a dialect specific to the region.

Were there anymore questions you needed answered Mark? If so, shoot! Just please make it a little more U.S. Friendly :cheers:

probally seen more of usa than you great country
Don't know about that - lived there for a while

many good friends all over seems some thought i was good for a ribbing shame you could not take as well as you give still i forgive you all but stil no anser my question well a little friendly joking livend us all up hope some made allof us laugh
Laughing's good for you - need more

canada i lived in hamilton 5 years last i heard it was still uk comonwealth country
Hamilton good, sulphur dioxide bad - uk ok - country sings O'Canada - now for later, if you can get there alright, then there you jolly well are, aren't you? .... ribrib

;)

probally seen more of usa than you great country
Don't know about that - lived there for a while

many good friends all over seems some thought i was good for a ribbing shame you could not take as well as you give still i forgive you all but stil no anser my question well a little friendly joking livend us all up hope some made allof us laugh
Laughing's good for you - need more

Hamilton good, sulphur dioxide bad - uk ok - country sings O'Canada - now for later, if you can get there alright, then there you jolly well are, aren't you? .... ribrib

;)

Guess'n what we got here is a plain ol ribfest.

:D

Blimey

Well, there you have it. Two countries separated by a common language.

And punctuation.

only joking sorry

No apologies mate. I was simply having a bit o fun, but not at your expense. I neglected to add the smiley, so in fact, it was my error.

And yes J did answer you a good while back, so I took all the rest as nothing more than good fun.

Nudge Nudge.

Nod Nod.

Say no more.

And Now for Something Completely Different....

:cheers: