Scion Tc Radio On A 98 Lexus Gs300

welcome to the forum......im sure it is possible just might be more time/money than its worth! the better ? is y would you want that in your car instead of justa aftermarket radio?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

welcome to the forum......im sure it is possible just might be more time/money than its worth! the better ? is y would you want that in your car instead of justa aftermarket radio?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

because i been reading on how alot of toyota owners are swapping their stock ones for a tc one and how good they are and such.. i wanna get an aftermarket one but i dont think it will look good in my gs300

but you think a headunit saying scion will? i didnt know people were swapping to them though......im stuck with my nav screen as ALL my info runs trhough it! hell just to add stuff i gotta spend a fortune

brian

it can be done... its definitely not plug and play and it will probably sound like crap since you'll be bypassing the factory amp... if you just happen to have a scion radio on hand sell it and buy yourself a Toyota OEM aftermarket radio mounting kit and a decent aftermarket radio.