"stuck" Parking Assist Sensor

I have a 2007GS450h with the Parking Assist "radar" sensors in the front and rear bumpers.

Currently, the right front corner sensor is stuck on -- it indicates I am near an object when, in fact, I am not.

I've checked to see that nothing is stuck to the sensor (or anything else visibly wrong with it).

Are there any trouble-shooting things I can do before I take it in for service?

(I know I can turn off the parking assist completely, but I miss it when I don't have it...)

Thanks.

I have a 2007GS450h with the Parking Assist "radar" sensors in the front and rear bumpers.

Currently, the right front corner sensor is stuck on -- it indicates I am near an object when, in fact, I am not.

I've checked to see that nothing is stuck to the sensor (or anything else visibly wrong with it).

Are there any trouble-shooting things I can do before I take it in for service?

(I know I can turn off the parking assist completely, but I miss it when I don't have it...)

Thanks.

it's under warranty....bring it in.

steviej

check your front license plate .. it was obstructing mine i had to bolt it directly to the bumper without the plastic base

Thanks, all. Guess I'll take it in for a repair...

Was hoping (unrealistically) that there'd be some magic "reset" maneurver (like holding down the brake, and simultaneously pushing the lock, Destination, and trunk release buttons....)