New Rotors & Brake Pads

MESKIN79

I was hoping I could get a few suggestions for new rotors. I need to replace the ones I have (steering wheel shaking whenever I apply the brakes) but I don't know which one I should get. I don't want to go overboard, becuase it's a daily driver, but I would like to upgrade. I'd like suggestions on new brake pads, if you have any.

thanks

I used Power Slot, slotted discs. They work great and don't cost an arm and a leg. If you want, go to Modifying an IS 300, Chronicles of a Dream Ride. It's a sticky at the top of this forum, on the 3rd page I think, you'll see the set I installed on mine.

I checked out the powerslot and I think I'm going to go with those, but I noticed that jegs and summit only list the price for the front set. Can you suggest a site where I can find them all.

By the way, thanks for the info.

I have purchased from HERE before. They don't charge for shipping.

The PowerSlot item numbers you need are 716 PSL and 716 PSR for the front, and 739 PSL and 739 PSR for the rear. If you want them Cyro'd then you have to specify that and it takes 7-10 additional days as they do it by order. Just get the slotted. they work great and I've put alot of miles on previous sets with never a problem.