Heated Seats Not Working

Would someone link to a thred on how to carefully remove the panel the hold the heater switch. The lite come on but I don't fell the heat. testing for power may by easier behind the switch cause i think the power branches off to the back then the legs.

I thought that there would be a relay however, didn't see one. Could anyone give me some trouble shooting tip for this?

RRR

see i thought i had this problem too.......it rained and old lady and i got soaked the other night so i put a spare set of shorts on (our bbq team was cooking so i knew it was gonna rain) and i turned my seat heat on and NOTHING happened! so any ideas? djspawn u sure about the ambient temp thing?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

ok guy so am i crazy then......it got done to 68 the other night and i turned them on and STILL got no heat from them!

i guess i will see if they work when winter finally comes and i actually need them!

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian