Survey "hybrid Cars In The Usa"

KaKi

Hello Everybody!

My name is Katharina, I`m a business administration student and currently working on my thesis about "Hybrid Cars in the USA".

Therefore I would need your help :)

I created an online-survey to collect information for my thesis.

Survey Hybrid Cars in the USA

The survey takes at most 5 minutes of your time and all answers will be total anonymous. At the end of the survey you have the possibility to sign in a raffle for three $20 amazon.com vouchers.

Please participate in my survey so that my thesis will be a success! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much,

Katharina

It's a very poorly put together survey about hybrid cars etc..

To me just seems to be trying to push the global warming agenda. Questions where you were "forced" to choose 3 options when I didn't agree with any.

Gotcha. Spam. Or agenda. Same.

Questions like:" Do you still beat your wife?" Stilted and pre-determined survey questions designed to point to a certain outcome no matter how you answer.

Honest survey, or a complete farce?

Seems our institutions of higher learning get their grant dollars as long as they spew the proscribed agenda.

AGW still does not even rise to the level of a proper scientific theory.

It is still (after 20+ years and Billions of your tax dollars wasted) only a flimsy hypothesis.

Those talking heads you see on the telly acting as tho it is a fact, are simply reading copy written for them by non-scientists with an Agenda.

Nonsense.

No clicky for me.

I invite our 'lil brainwashed friend w/ an agenda to return here and answer a few very basic questions regarding AGW.