18" Or 19" Rims, Which Is Better ?

Hello people, i am a new member and this is my first topic, hope you guys help me out cuz I really need your help. I was wondering whether 18" or 19" rims would be better to use on a GS300, I am willing to keep little space between the tire and the body ofcourse by lowering the car abit after replacing the stock tires with new ones, please give me your opinions and a convincing reason to the choice you made...

Thank You =)

Hello people, i am a new member and this is my first topic, hope you guys help me out. I was wondering whether 18" or 19" rims would look good on a GS300, and please give me convincing reasons to the choice you made...

Thank You =)

My choice is to tell you that it is your choice. "Looks good" is an individual matter. That is, unless it is more important what others think than your own thoughts. There was a post here some time ago about what kind of spinner rims a guy should put on his Lexus.

You'll know the style and size of the rims when you see them.

Why do people lower their cars? Will there be less air drag or something and thus better mpg? Or do they just like crawling over cracks in the road and speed bumps? Do chick like it better? Please fill me in.

Why do people lower their cars? Will there be less air drag or something and thus better mpg? Or do they just like crawling over cracks in the road and speed bumps? Do chick like it better? Please fill me in.

I really have no idea why, but i think it's cuz the car looks much better when lowered and gives the car a sporty look... at least thats my opinion

Most people lower their cars mostly for physical looks, but it also gives the car more ground stability, control and less body roll. Of course this only happens if you use quality parts and do it right! In my opinion I would go for 19's. The GS is a big automobile and 18's look small to me. Again that's my 2 cents!!