Full Cover Bra For Gs300?

Has anyone put a full frontal bra on the GS 300. I am looking for advice as to which brands people have experience with, good or bad. I drive about 3K miles a month and need to protect the paint job. Any insight before purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone put a full frontal bra on the GS 300. I am looking for advice as to which brands people have experience with, good or bad. I drive about 3K miles a month and need to protect the paint job. Any insight before purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Try a 3M clear bra. Requires professional application and no scratches and paint dings for life!

Try a 3M clear bra. Requires professional application and no scratches and paint dings for life!

I added this to my car when I purchased it. There are different areas you can cover. I did just the nose of the car, from the front of the hood to about a foot and a half back. You can also have your side mirrors covered as well as the front bumper. I would give it a big thumbs up.

go with the professionally applied clear film. However, any paint chips should be filled/patched/painted before the film is applied so it will look the best.

I am having it done as soon as the paint pen comes into the dealer.

The leather and leather like bras of the 80's actually can do more harm to the paint than they do protecting it.

steviej

• 2 weeks later...

You can check this websit http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html ,I just order two days ago. you can do youself or they can install for you

go with the professionally applied clear film. However, any paint chips should be filled/patched/painted before the film is applied so it will look the best.

I am having it done as soon as the paint pen comes into the dealer.

The leather and leather like bras of the 80's actually can do more harm to the paint than they do protecting it.

steviej

I second that. The leather bras get dirt and grit stuck under them, which then rubs against the paint under the bra causing scratches and other issues. I'd go with a clear film solution like the others are recommending - better for the car, and, in my opinion, better looking too.