'i Agree' Override

lexUK

I hope that this is not too mundane, but I am a new Lexus owner, moving from Audi's after 20 years. I have a request from the forum: How do I override the 'I agree' screen

Thanks for any help

I hope that this is not too mundane, but I am a new Lexus owner, moving from Audi's after 20 years. I have a request from the forum: How do I override the 'I agree' screen

Thanks for any help

You'll have to post either the year RX you have or which generation navigation system you have to receive the correct answer.

Thanks for any help

You'll have to post either the year RX you have or which generation navigation system you have to receive the correct answer.

Oops - The vehicle is a 2005 RX 330. I am not sure which generation nav system it is. Thanks for your help

Gee-Es 300, step hen or step 02 you are banned from LOC as previously warned.

Please quit the childish games of re registering. Anyone attempting to contact him will be forwarded also.

I was not trying to test you by advising that i would forward all of your posts and pm's selling pirated nav copies to Lexus as well as the fbi and your ISP who all take this seriously .

Remember you have mind spring cable , you are not invisible !

I hope we understand each other.

Final warning.

Please quit the childish games of re registering. Anyone attempting to contact him will be forwarded also.

I was not trying to test you by advising that i would forward all of your posts and pm's selling pirated nav copies to Lexus as well as the fbi and your ISP who all take this seriously .

Final warning.

I guess I have gotten into something contentious - my apologies.

I also guess that I am not going to find out how to get rid of the 'I agree' screen.

Final warning.

I guess I have gotten into something contentious - my apologies.

I also guess that I am not going to find out how to get rid of the 'I agree' screen.

If you look at the bottom of your browser, you'll see "enter Keywords" and next to that search topic. Try there as this subject has been covered many times.