My 01 Ls430 Looking To Modify

most of you may already know me from the 300zx vs LS430

well im a 16 year old from south florida turning 17 this month.. WOO!!

i have an 01 LS430 that i got as a present from my dad, I've been working my a** off trying to pay gas

cause every one tells me i must put ultimate so yeah...

but i managed to put tints 5% all around and i put LED's on the interior

i have a little bit of money saved but trying to see how much everything would cost me and whats in my budget

I was thinking of lowering the car 1.5 but not sure what it would cost me and how good it would be for my car,

since its a daily driver.

I was interested of putting 21'' white 9 spoke rims but im trying to look for a good deal with those

My friend is very good with electronics and he wired up my LED lights for me and did very good clean job

so he's going to put blue strobes on and white neon under the car

what do you guys think of lowering my car, what do you recomend, what am i looking to pay for it?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE

I'm a big fan of Tanabe DF210's. They lower about 1.75". I'd recommend at most 20" wheels.. (just a personal thing) black w/ polished lip. It would look sick on your black LS with 5% black windows.

Tanabe DF210 springs check out www.luxurymods.com They're around $250, maybe another $250 to get them installed and aligned. Maybe check into new struts. KYB GR-2??

I'd go for a lip kit over a body kit. Less money, less pain.

What kind of budget do you have for modding??

Honestly man you're young, I know it's tempting, but don't blow ALL your money on your car!

:cheers:

Remember, keep your mods and colors clean and consistent.

I'm a big fan of Tanabe DF210's. They lower about 1.75". I'd recommend at most 20" wheels.. (just a personal thing) black w/ polished lip. It would look sick on your black LS with 5% black windows.

Tanabe DF210 springs check out www.luxurymods.com They're around $250, maybe another $250 to get them installed and aligned. Maybe check into new struts. KYB GR-2??

I'd go for a lip kit over a body kit. Less money, less pain.

What kind of budget do you have for modding??

Honestly man you're young, I know it's tempting, but don't blow ALL your money on your car!

:cheers:

Remember, keep your mods and colors clean and consistent.

my LS430 is a dark blue lol

but thanks a bunch for the help on the lowering springs

how much am i looking to spend on labor to get them on and where can i get them done?

DSC01388.jpg

lucky kid yo! Your friends must be real jealous of your pimp ride. an ls430 isnt much slower than a 350z!

HAHA YEAH!! when we go places my friend wants to hold the key to make it look like he's driving the lexus...

and in the student parking lot he leans on it like its his lmao!!!

but from the other forum i think i know what im going to do..

im going to stick with 20'' wheels and lower the car but thats all for now im going to save my money

but is it ok for me to put regular gas or should i keep putting premium?