Rx400h Alignment Problems

Is anyone having alignment problems on the 400H? We got our 2006 RX400H certified preowned with 21000 miles. It has pulled to the right ever since we got it. Lexus fixed it one time, that last about a week. Then they fixed it again and that lasted for about 2 months. Fast foward about 25000 miles and we are back at the dealership for some other stuff while they are trying to make me pay for a tire rotation claiming that anything can happen in 25000 miles and apparently I should bring my car in every 2 weeks so they can fix the pulling to the same direction each time that must be the tires and not the car. I'm being a little sarcastic here :)

Seriously, I've owned 14 cars to date and I've changed tires, etc and never had to align a car unless its been in an accident. Lexus is trying to tell me it should be aligned every year. I'm thinking either my car has problems or its a problem with rx400H's. I know people were reporting unusual tire wear in some post a long time back. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Our 2006 never pulled to either side, but the tires did not wear evenly and the dealership mounted, balanced, and aligned our replacement tires, the Bridgestone Alenzas, free of charge. We've now put on at least 14,000 miles on the Alenzas and they are wearing very evenly. Certainly, they will last far longer than did the OEM Goodyears.

One thing to note is that the door jamb sticker is incorrect in that it lists 30 psi as the correct tire pressure. I've found that 35-36 psi is ideal.