Just Held My 1st Lexus Meet ;0)

Lexus2D

So, how did you decide the LS would be the front car? LOL!!

And is that you with hubbies arms around ya? And another thing, you have a "Lexus first meet", and we get 1 pic? <_<

I wanna see what you forigners are up to!! ;)

So, how did you decide the LS would be the front car? LOL!!

And is that you with hubbies arms around ya? And another thing, you have a "Lexus first meet", and we get 1 pic? <_<

I wanna see what you forigners are up to!! ;)

lol no thats not me but if u click on the my pics u will c lots more ;)

He was the biggist boy left the LS

Good deal. I was thinking we should get some Lexus folks together around where I live. I just like to see what ideas people come up with for body kits, paint, exhaust, engine upgrades, etc. I guess that's the point of meets....and carclubs :lol:

Ok, I just went thru your pics. Nice meet! Looks like the weather wasn't helping, but you can tell you all had fun anyway. Btw, better get some gas in you car! Did you do the LED gauges yourself?

Ok, I just went thru your pics. Nice meet! Looks like the weather wasn't helping, but you can tell you all had fun anyway. Btw, better get some gas in you car! Did you do the LED gauges yourself?

lol no i aint that clever :lol:

Gas have u seen the price in the UK :(

Weather yeah that was a good day :lol:

:lol:

So the weather is like that alot there huh? I guess I sometimes forget that it's not Florida everywhere. ;)

And when is your next meet? And now that you have those fancy dash lights, whats next?

:lol:

So the weather is like that alot there huh? I guess I sometimes forget that it's not Florida everywhere. ;)

And when is your next meet? And now that you have those fancy dash lights, whats next?

Not sure whats next :unsure:

The next meet is at Blackpool on the 25th May is like the UK version of Vagas lol seaside town :lol:

Bit iv not organised this 1 :P

As 4 weather its gettin better now summer is on the way woo-hoo, Lucky u in Florida B)