Will It Fit? Rims/tires

20 inch asanti af131's. tires are nitto nt555. rear wheels are 20x10, fronts wheels are 20x9.5.

Wondering if these would fit on my 03 gs300? Probably a dumb question I know, im just not sure how to figure that out. Also wondering why sometimes rims will say if they are for FWD or RWD - what does that matter? The GS300 is RWD, has traction control, does that matter?

TIA

20 inch asanti af131's. tires are nitto nt555. rear wheels are 20x10, fronts wheels are 20x9.5.

Wondering if these would fit on my 03 gs300? Probably a dumb question I know, im just not sure how to figure that out. Also wondering why sometimes rims will say if they are for FWD or RWD - what does that matter? The GS300 is RWD, has traction control, does that matter?

TIA

I have an 93 GS and my 20's fit fine. I think that most go with, 19's and a lowering kit, best ride most power to wheels and overall look is great.

I on the other hand could have probably fit 22's with no suspension adjustment and maybe a little rubbing on the inner fender wells.

Make sure the width of the rims can fit against you upper A-Arm of your suspension if not get some spacers.

If i was you i would find a way , I love my 20's. they are a little more squirrelly then smaller rims but you get used to it.

good luck and no matter what you got a lexus!