Replacing Front Brake Pads At 35k

Great info but it opens three questions for me:

My 08 does make a lot of dust, the TSIB seems to cover up to 07? I guess now you know were all the dusty pads are going to. I bought slightly used although Certified. Do I have any hope here?

There seems to be a button to initialize the TPWS, but where is it?

Every time I change tires, do I have to change the tire sensors? I don't think so, only initialize, right?

Hey guys, I have a 06 is350 and i had the front brakes replaced under the tsb, they told me the rear pads aren't included in the tsb, have you guys heard any different?

Right. the problem here is dust, the rear not having to work so hard does not have that issue.

Great info but it opens three questions for me:

My 08 does make a lot of dust, the TSIB seems to cover up to 07? I guess now you know were all the dusty pads are going to. I bought slightly used although Certified. Do I have any hope here?

There seems to be a button to initialize the TPWS, but where is it?

Every time I change tires, do I have to change the tire sensors? I don't think so, only initialize, right?

The TSB has nothing to do with buying new or used. So your good to go. If you would like to take it in and have them perform the brake TSB then just go to the TSB thread at the top of this forum and download the TSB and print it out. So when you go down to the dealership and explain they don't end up playing like they have never ever heard of that before and how so very unusual that you would have such an isolated problem, :rolleyes: .