Racing Seat Recommendations?

IndyKen

I'm interested in swapping out my nearly mint condition factory black leather/electric seats for a pair of racing seats in my 2003 IS300. Anybody have any recommendations as to what I should be concerned with as far as buying these or installation issues? Photo's of preferred one's would really help as well. I do know I want black leather but there seems to be all of these bright colored one's that don't interest me at all. I'm really looking for a set the fits snug so when I do occasionally take it out for a spin on a speedway, I feel much more planted in the seat. Many thanks in advance.

My first pick would be Corbaeu, the LG1's. You can use those with a 4 point harness. And they look great, and weigh almost nothing! Direct fit is allways my prefrence also. Takata makes an awsome seat belt and harness system that fits in nice with them. Very comfy for as aggresive as the side bolsters are. Recaro's are nice, but I tend to think they sell on name more than quality.