Any Plug And Play Cd Changers?

yea i have tried the memorex cd-r and they help a little mainly through the first few tracks on the disk but then it resumes the skipingas normal. i have heard that the 6 disk changers are better then the 12, i currently have the 12 and may try to find a cheep 6 disk and try to change it out.

I read on here to get one from a 96 es300, that there were some upgrades made for 96. I found a nice one on ebay for $80 with the year label still on it. It did pnp just fine, but it loads from the end, not the top so you'll have to fiddle with the mounting. I removed ALL brackets to shorten the unit and made a shelf above the Nak, a little higher than before so they could breath better. There's not much room to get the disk cassette out, but it works. I've seen others just turn it sideways but it takes a chunk out of the already tight trunk. As far as playing burned cds, I haven't figured out what works and what doesn't yet-some will and some won't. I had better luck using a Rhapsody burner than the one from windows vista. I still need to do some tests on that and different discs. Great sound though. I put in some 6.5" Alpines in the rear. A little work, but worth it. I'd like to do that up front one day............

keep me up dated on how it works with burned CDs thats pretty much all i use these days. i as well replaced my rear speakers i used infinity, i love them but i did have to do a lil modification to get them to fit. i wanted to keep the stock covers but they were hitting the speaker so i got longer screws and 1/2 inch nylon spacers to raise them a little, it worked like a charm and it still looks pretty stock. some day when i get the time and money ill replace the fronts as well.

I've been experiencing this CD Changer can't read problem. Has anyone tried to rebuild their Changer and test it or skipping and not reading?