Hello Everyone!

Jeffrey L.

I've been doing some searching online for Lexus forums and just came across this one. I'm helping my boss sell the rims/tires off of his '06 GS430. Does anyone here have some suggestions for me, as to where to post them F/S? They're on the local 'craigslist' and that's about it.

Any and all help/advice/insight would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L.

I've been doing some searching online for Lexus forums and just came across this one. I'm helping my boss sell the rims/tires off of his '06 GS430. Does anyone here have some suggestions for me, as to where to post them F/S? They're on the local 'craigslist' and that's about it.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L.

Welcome to the club :cheers: Go Badgers ;) Try ebay......

Welcome to LOC!!!! :cheers:

You can try the "For Sale" forum here, and at clublexus.com, toyotanation.com, other forum places..

Water Street is great in Milwaukee, but if you're in Madison...........STATE STREET is the place to be!!!

As far as the 'for sale' forum here, I need to have more posts ;)

Jeffrey

It's been almost 17 years since I have been there. Your right, State street. Sorry. Water street was blurred into other memories!! LOL!! :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L.

Welcome to the club :cheers: Go Badgers ;) Try ebay......

Welcome...try the classifieds on the forum