Broken Pieces Of Lexus, Need To Buy Parts

amnaldpa

Hi, today some bad things happened and the button you press to increase the rate of air flow for the a/c has been smashed in. I'd like to know if you lexus guru's know a good place to get a replacement for this. The storage compartment between the front seat also got destroyed so I would need a replacement for that also. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Hi, today some bad things happened and the button you press to increase the rate of air flow for the a/c has been smashed in. I'd like to know if you lexus guru's know a good place to get a replacement for this. The storage compartment between the front seat also got destroyed so I would need a replacement for that also. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

What happened that smashed and destroyed those pieces ?

Try www.taprecycling.com ;)