Rx In 2010?

Okay, I have been frantically searching the internet for info on the new RX (last time I was at the dealership getting an oil change, I asked when the new ones were coming out... they said 2009..so here we are, we know that is incorrect)

We have all seen the spy photo's and the artist sketches, now we all sigh in dissapointment as we wait another year!

Just wanted to share an interesing call made to us from our Lexus dealer. Our lease is up in another year (which would be perfect timing for me to slide right into a new RX) B) However, the rep told us that they were sending out a mailer to a few people in the area in current leases...they are offering us to trade in early THE REASONING...they need more pre owned cars on the lot??????

Do you think this means they are trying to get us into the 2009's because they all know we are waiting?

Any thoughts?

Okay, I have been frantically searching the internet for info on the new RX (last time I was at the dealership getting an oil change, I asked when the new ones were coming out... they said 2009..so here we are, we know that is incorrect)

We have all seen the spy photo's and the artist sketches, now we all sigh in dissapointment as we wait another year!

Just wanted to share an interesing call made to us from our Lexus dealer. Our lease is up in another year (which would be perfect timing for me to slide right into a new RX) B) However, the rep told us that they were sending out a mailer to a few people in the area in current leases...they are offering us to trade in early THE REASONING...they need more pre owned cars on the lot??????

Do you think this means they are trying to get us into the 2009's because they all know we are waiting?

Any thoughts?

Read this thread http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=45008

Any thoughts?

Read this thread http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=45008

Thanks! I have already read through all of that I just wondered what people thought about the early trade in offer???