92 Es300, Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A New Printed Circuit?

Hi, i have a 92 es300. My passenger side turn signal never worked, so i took off the headlights yesterday, and noticed that the Printed Circuit was burnt, and black. So i took it off, and figured that it was the reason for the bulb not flashing. I cleaned the housing, and bought new bulbs but still no luck. Here are exact pics of my printed circuit.

strip1py5.jpg

strip1py5.671507ec96.jpg

strip2bz7.jpg

strip2bz7.4b7bb62120.jpg

Hi, i have a 92 es300. My passenger side turn signal never worked, so i took off the headlights yesterday, and noticed that the Printed Circuit was burnt, and black. So i took it off, and figured that it was the reason for the bulb not flashing. I cleaned the housing, and bought new bulbs but still no luck. Here are exact pics of my printed circuit.

strip1py5.jpg

strip1py5.671507ec96.jpg

strip2bz7.jpg

strip2bz7.4b7bb62120.jpg

Anyone? :whistles:

How can you be sure the part is bad by just looking at it?

I would think you could check whether voltage is getting to this part and then being routed to the connection points by using a multi-meter.

I would think you could check whether voltage is getting to this part and then being routed to the connection points by using a multi-meter.

Those circuits are one sided, And you can clean them with care, I agree, Either check them yourself or have them checked for continuity.

Those circuits are one sided, And you can clean them with care, I agree, Either check them yourself or have them checked for continuity.

Thanks Guys, i'll try cleaning them off gently with some soap and water. I'll put it back in and see if any luck.

Thanks Guys, i'll try cleaning them off gently with some soap and water. I'll put it back in and see if any luck.

Check them with a voltmeter first. :cheers: