Tail-lamp Indicator

I recently purchased a 1995 SC300 and the whole passenger side parking light, fog-light, and rear tail-light does not light up. The indicator on the gauge cluster shows a bulb is out??? but would one bulb make the whole right side go out??? turn signals work fine and brake lights up when braking. Is there a short in the wiring? Fuse blown? Please HELP! :whistles:

Ive replaced the bulbs and still it shows an indicator showing a bulb is out???? everything works except the right taillight does not light up (1157 bulb). Is there a possiblity that the socket is faulty? It does illuminate when brakes are applied but does not come on when parking light is switched on. I really need to get this fixed.. please help :(

I just recently did the tail light conversion ( and I must say it looks great!) and the bulbs I needed were 1156. Now my SC300 is a 1996 so I dont know if the 1995 and 1996 use the same bulbs, but if they do, than that is your problem. Actually, i have a quick question, did the oringional bulb you took out have i prong or 2 prongs ( lil rubberish places) ??

My "lamp out" light is on continuosly, too, but all of my bulbs work in both phases (that is with break depressed and relaxed). I've thought about replacing all of the bulbs, but then caught myself wondering: does it really matter if a bulb is "out"?!?!