Tried Trico Winter Wiper Blades :)

mburnickas

I installed some Trico winter wiper blades on the ES the other day. I had used the cheaper Anco blades and they well, suck...

They are like 50% more then Anco blades but WELL worth it. Also I do not know what the little packet (called Optimizer) is you wipe on the blade before putting on (silicone) but make it super nice.

Just saying ha, try them since you might like them. I know I wish I found them years ago! Going to try there nerofoam this summer!!!!!

It is like a new car, well new windshield... :cheers:

I tried trico before... they lasted a good... 2 weeks maybe... before the streaking became untolerable and cleaning them didn't help.... but mine didn't come with any "optimizer"... maybe i just got a bad set that was on the shelf for too long or something. I haven't bought a winter blade yet however, I have some Bosch micro somethings on right now and they still have some life left in them. What is this nerofoam you speak of?

yea, if you do not put that on, from reading it will not last long. If fact I did not see the pkg and the wipers worked no better then the cheaper one. Once I found the little pkg (really small) with the "optimizer", whatever that is, make the blades slip and wip 10X better.

But find what works for ya. So far they are great. We will see.