Ls400 4.0l V8 -- Requires Crank Pulley Holding Tool

IS400

IS400.......you have a great sense of humor..

"A hammer removes the bezel from a watch pretty good, but that is not what the rolex designer had in mind."

If I told the toyota engineers that I cranked the engine to remove the bolt they would probably whisper to themselves in japanese, "twripical amrrriiikin fool."

That was a good one....Laughed my !Removed! off.. They were doing everything but answering your simple question....

Guys, dont take offense.....it was just miscommunication here throughout this thread....

like i said, flywheel is covered by a small plastic cover, unscrewing the cover will give u access to the section of the flywheel, it is enough to stick the screwdriver between the gears. my bad if you didnt understand what i was trying to tell you form the very beginning. next time i will try to explain better. and of course there no tranny pulling required.

Thank you so much, im having the same problem as IS400 and was also looking for a way to take the crankshaft pulley bolt off

You saved my !Removed!!

It is a cute one too, as I am female and wear bikinis all summer on my boat. Think playboy bunny that works on cars and likes to fish! I used to have pics on here until one of the members became offended. Now I am just a ghost and lurk until I get stumped like on this problem. Mwahhaahaaa!

IS:

I remember your pic's.......very nice!

Someone was "offended"?......What is this world coming to?

Please send picture of Boat............Mwahhaahaaa!

Cheers :cheers: