Couple Of Easy Questions

RUAOK

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance for any replies. I've got a couple of easy questions:

1. Anyone have any experience with using the "Lucas Fuel Treatment" product?

2. Anyone have any recommendations for interior leather cleaning/conditioning products?

3. Is it possible to replace the front left (left from the driver's prospective) Lowbeam bulb ('01 IS300) without removing the headlamp unit? The space behind the cap where the bulb is located is pretty freakin' small.

4. Anyone know any good shops to get everyday maintenance work done in San Diego, CA?

Cheers!

2. Anyone have any recommendations for interior leather cleaning/conditioning products?

Meguiar's Heavy-Duty Vinyl Cleaner for stains and stuff, Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Conditioner and Armorall Leather Care for keeping things moisturized. I think those are decent products :)

I haven't ever touched the headlights yet so I dunno that answer, but I'm positive someone will. As far as fuel additives go I like the BG44k stuff... Or anything BG is legit I think.

Meguiar's Heavy-Duty Vinyl Cleaner for stains and stuff, Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Conditioner and Armorall Leather Care for keeping things moisturized. I think those are decent products :)

I haven't ever touched the headlights yet so I dunno that answer, but I'm positive someone will. As far as fuel additives go I like the BG44k stuff... Or anything BG is legit I think.

Hey thanks for the response. More specifically I had put something in my back seat that was spray painted and some of the paint came off onto the leather. I'm looking for a product to clean it safely. I picked up some Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner. Are all of their products pretty reliable? Or should I pick up something more specific?

I'm trying out the Lucas product and just wanted to see how other ppl liked it. It's too bad they don't say what's in these additives on the product's bottle. Thanks for the reco on the BG products. Like a lot of others, I'm trying to optimize my MPG and performance on my stock engine. Does anyone know a good product to clean the MAF sensor once I get to it? Also, any links to DIY instructions on cleaning 02 sensors, throttle body, etc?