Gs300 02 Factory Radio

i have a gs300 02 with a stock radio just wanted to know if i buy a lexus navigation system off a dealer or ebay can i install the brain in the glove and the head

And are the wires for the navigation system prewired already in the car or does anyone know where i can get the wires

• 5 months later...
i have a gs300 02 with a stock radio just wanted to know if i buy a lexus navigation system off a dealer or ebay can i install the brain in the glove and the head

And are the wires for the navigation system prewired already in the car or does anyone know where i can get the wires

did you ever get an answer to this i also want to instal a stock navigation

I have original 100% OEM factory navs for the GS, The "BRAINS" go in the trunk, You would lose the glove completely and It may not even fit. If you guys are serious leave your email and I will get you the details.

i would think you would be better off and cheaper off just buying a after market unit? try maybe the avic-d3 or something like that i used to have the d-2 and loved it, eclipse makes a good double din too! just my $.02

brian

• 2 weeks later...

I have original 100% OEM factory navs for the GS, The "BRAINS" go in the trunk, You would lose the glove completely and It may not even fit. If you guys are serious leave your email and I will get you the details.

Hey DCfish Can i get more info on the navigation (OEM) im really interested I own a 2001 Lexus gs300. my email address is facceoff@hotmail.com.......I need as much info as possible.... thanks

I am interested in getting oem navi for a 2006 gs300 w/o navigation. Dcfish please email me if you have the nav info at: jczion@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
dcfish I have a 02 rx300 and the navigation system is saying no disk installed went to the dealer and they played with it a little while but couldn't fix it. whats the price for a replacement player.

The 2002 rx300 is dvd drive. I dont recommend the 2nd generation computer that came with it. the 04 gen $750.00 latest 4th gen computer $950.00 both come with latest map for those prices. Please let me know if you are interested. All the support you need is included.

Thanks, Dc