Pictures From L.a. Auto Show

These pictures are really bad, sorry. The matte finish on the car did not want to show up on my camera. This is the prototype. The IS-F will be available in March 2008. They had a nice blue one fully decked out. I didn't see a price, nor did I take pics of that one.

Oh, and I thought I'd throw in a pic of the new Lamborghini. Figured, what the heck?

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow008.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow007.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow006.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow009.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow003.jpg

wow, i wish they had these at the NY auto show a lil while back. The matte finish actually looks pretty cool.. i never thought I'd say that. Too bad all of those lambos are already spoken for or I'd look into selling my house, cat, kidney and maybe a lung as a downpayment on one. I hear its going for a bugatti like 1.4million.

• 4 months later...
These pictures are really bad, sorry. The matte finish on the car did not want to show up on my camera. This is the prototype. The IS-F will be available in March 2008. They had a nice blue one fully decked out. I didn't see a price, nor did I take pics of that one.

Oh, and I thought I'd throw in a pic of the new Lamborghini. Figured, what the heck?

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow008.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow007.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow006.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow009.jpg

th_Lambo_2007LACarShow003.jpg

These pictures you took are actually a differnt model of the IS-F. It is called the Five Axis IS-F, if you take a good look you will see that the body kit is differnt from the actual IS-F. This model was a special design. I'm eager to see this model in a differnt color.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that's good to know. My friend said he saw an IS-F on the road yesterday, and I asked him if it was matte black, lol! He said it was a dark blue. I didn't even know the cars were out yet, but apparently they are!