Hand Cramping After A Few Hours W/ The Pc 7424

Today I detailled our Toyota which was long overdue. I washed it and clayed the hood, roof, and trunk. Then I got the PC and used Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Polish then topped it off with some Meguiars NXT ( I had a little left in the bottle that I wanted to get rid of). The car looks awesome, especially for it to be 12 years old. The whole process took about 4 hours. About 3 hours into it my hands started to cramp up. I thought I had plenty to drink and it was not hot out today so I was not sweating much at all. I am wondering if the vibrarion from the PC has anything to do with this. My hands are a little tired now but they need to rest fast because I am detailling the ES tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

Hey I don't know if you are alright, but u probably got shook way to hard by the vibrations. It's alright, rest every hour after sanding or buffing, let your body reset. Otherwise, you could develop tremors in your arms and/or body, so be careful.

When I ordered my PC 7424 yesterday for $99, I also got a $1.95 Porter Cable 699933 6" Buffer Counter Weight For 7424, 7335, and 97355.

Highlights:

• Easily corrects any wobbling while using your polisher
  • Fits in the polishers eccentric housing located above the backing plate
  • Spins along with backing plate to balance out any irregular motion
  • More uniform results everytime
  • A must have accessory for your Porter Cable polisher
  • Comes standard on the 97366

Tools-Plus link

My arm feels funny for a few hours the first time I use the gas-powered string trimmer each Spring.