Tsib's - Which Countries Do They Apply To?

As the topic says, which countries do they apply to?

I'm interested in - http://is350.grantham-international.com/ts...eak%20Noise.pdf

As the drivers seat when cornering makes a squeak sound which can get irritating depending on how much cornering one does.

Now this seems to be the fix however i read in one of the sulfur odour TSIB's that it states some information on Californian fuel however i'm from Australia, Sydney and wonder if these TSIB's still apply (i'm only interested in the seat squeak, the sulfur odour was just an example of the use of "California" - Seemed quite specific to it's location).

Camski

Now this seems to be the fix however i read in one of the sulfur odour TSIB's that it states some information on Californian fuel however i'm from Australia, Sydney and wonder if these TSIB's still apply (i'm only interested in the seat squeak, the sulfur odour was just an example of the use of "California" - Seemed quite specific to it's location).

Camski

Camski

I'm trying the same thing for the excessive brake dust TSIB in Adelaide. They say they know nothing of it and will get back to me. That was about 5 weeks ago :wacko:

we'll just have to keep at them :chairshot:

Hmm, good news that i'm not alone!

Keep me/us informed, 5 weeks seems quite a while you may need to chase them up.

Got a reply today, after a gentle reminder.

They said that as brake dust is not a major owner concern at this stage they won't trial the different pads in Australia. Problem is I initially went in because they were grabby, and mentioned the excessive dust. So I reminded them of the brakes and not just the dust.

Now waiting on another reply.

Hmm, good news that i'm not alone!

Keep me/us informed, 5 weeks seems quite a while you may need to chase them up.

Got a reply today, after a gentle reminder.

They said that as brake dust is not a major owner concern at this stage they won't trial the different pads in Australia. Problem is I initially went in because they were grabby, and mentioned the excessive dust. So I reminded them of the brakes and not just the dust.

Now waiting on another reply.

Why can't they just obtain the replacement ceramic pads for the IS250 under the OEM part number from the US TSB?

Who know's, they'll probably think up an excuse.

Agreed that the brakes are pretty grabby but i've found that they've smoothed out a bit after about 10-11,000km's.

Does either of your front seats squeak?

The drivers seat in our IS squeaks when going round corners and is most annoying.

Who know's, they'll probably think up an excuse.

Agreed that the brakes are pretty grabby but i've found that they've smoothed out a bit after about 10-11,000km's.

Does either of your front seats squeak?

The drivers seat in our IS squeaks when going round corners and is most annoying.

Their excuse is that not enough people have complained so far :chairshot:

I've only 5000km on it so far, so will wait and see how they go.

My seats don't squeak, nor anything else for that matter. :cheers: