Infiniti Ex35 - Self Healing Paint!? This Is An Amazing Car

LexKid630

Me too, I think thats one of the best interiors Infiniti has ever made. I don't care for the steering wheel, but thats the only downside I see. Its a much better interior than the FX.

I'm sure any bodyshop could repaint it, its probably just a special top coat in the paint like the Mercedes ceramiclear.

I was doing some reading on it and I think the downside is the EX is really small. I've heard some people say the back seat is very tight and the cargo room is almost nothing without the seats down. Shame, I'd trade the Prius in on one.

"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over 50, and if its speed changed, it would explode! I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.""- Home Jay Simpson

I saw this quote in your sig Rx, its "Homer J. Simpson" not "Home Jay Simpson" ;)

• 4 weeks later...

:wacko:

Rear looks like a combination of the FX and Santa Fe. Front is a mixture of the M45 and the new G35/37. Interior is totally Infiniti..

So how deep of a scratch can this new paint repaint itself? I didnt know that the Xtrail had this technology although it did metion that it was only available in Japan so the Xtrails here in the Philippines probably dont have the new paint technology. <_<