Amsoil Atf. . Works Great.. . Need To Put In A Cooler

Yup, the Amsoil ATF works great on my 99 ES300. I drained the old fluid out and flushed the tranny w/like 5 quarts of Amsoil ATF. Afterward, fill the tranny up w/Amsoil. It has been a week now and the shifting is better. I can noticeably feel the difference in the morning when the car is cold. It's giving me a much smoother shift from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd when the car is cold overnight.

I want to put in a tranny cooler. It doesn't look like there is room in front of the radiator because the A/C line goes across it. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Yup, the Amsoil ATF works great on my 99 ES300. I drained the old fluid out and flushed the tranny w/like 5 quarts of Amsoil ATF. Afterward, fill the tranny up w/Amsoil. It has been a week now and the shifting is better. I can noticeably feel the difference in the morning when the car is cold. It's giving me a much smoother shift from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd when the car is cold overnight.

I want to put in a tranny cooler. It doesn't look like there is room in front of the radiator because the A/C line goes across it. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

That Amsoil is great oil..I've been using synthetic oils in everything since 1978..my 4x4 dodge truck picked up 3 mpg more after switching everything to synthetic oil..Transmission fluid, front & rear gear lube, even the power steering was switched to synthetic..Use it in anything that runs on fuel..Chainsaws, lawnmowers, ATV’s..However you need to apply the oil to the application. I’ll use Mobil 1 synthetic in a pinch..Its good too..You would not believe the clean internal engine area using synthetic oil for the life of the engine..CLEAN ..and yes if its leaking oil now..it will leak even more with synthetic oil..since its such a good cleaning & lube oil..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...