2005 Rx330 Tires

Tracy Lowery

Hi Guys, Tracy here from Hollywood, Fl.....Been looking around and checking with other owners. Just curious as to what the favorite tire is for the 2005 RX330? Kinda seems I have narrowed it down to the following:

Bridgestone Dueler Alenza 235/55/18

Michelin LTX M/S 235/55/18

Please give me some reviews on whats the best for my climate down here in Florida.

Thanks so much, Tracy

I concur. The Alenzas will give you the longest treadlife, best rain handling, and are the best choice (of very few choices in the 18-inch size) out there. I researched all available tires thoroughly back in February before going with a set of Alenzas on my wife's 2004 RX330 AWD. They now have just under 20,000 miles on them and have held up beautifully. I expected to get at least 55,000 miles out of them, but they may very well wind up going the full 65,000 miles for which they are warranteed....

Hi Guys, Tracy here from Hollywood, Fl.....Been looking around and checking with other owners. Just curious as to what the favorite tire is for the 2005 RX330? Kinda seems I have narrowed it down to the following:

Bridgestone Dueler Alenza 235/55/18

Michelin LTX M/S 235/55/18

Please give me some reviews on whats the best for my climate down here in Florida.

Thanks so much, Tracy

For the ultimate in rding comfort and QUIET I run Bridgestone Turanza "summer only" tires all year around. I resort to tire chains (rear FIRST, and then add the front ones if needed) on the rare occassions of need here in the Seattle area.