Steering Wheel Cover

lexus082

I'm looking for the factory steering wheel cover that came on many sc's. Its black leather and I've seen it on other sc's, but its not in my lexus parts catalog. I've never seen any being sold on ebay (new or used). For now I want the same thing, mine's cracking so I want to replace it. Is this a Lexus part from the factory?

I'm looking for the factory steering wheel cover that came on many sc's. Its black leather and I've seen it on other sc's, but its not in my lexus parts catalog. I've never seen any being sold on ebay (new or used). For now I want the same thing, mine's cracking so I want to replace it. Is this a Lexus part from the factory?

not sure

i think mine is tan but its in good shape

Just stitch on a Wheelskinz cover (http://www.wheelskins.com/index.php) ....black is available for sure. You don't need to replace it, just cover it. I installed it on my car and it looks great...it also gives you a slightly thicker steering wheel, which is nice. You can also get them at Leatherseats.com. As you can see, you can go with a standard, factory look (http://www.wheelskins.com/original_wheelskin.php#) or two tone it.

I bought my stiched leather wheel cover on Ebay for $15... It took me one hour to install and it made the wheel look like new...Tight leather grip with a factory look.. It also made the grip larger....I highly recommend it to cover the worn looking original steering wheel check it out...

If you don't do ebay definetely go for a self stich wheel cover, it's the only way to go...

I installed one on my Land Cruiser and SC400... The color match on my SC400 was off but matches other interior parts... If I were to do it again I would find a better color match....

Good luck, the stiching part is really not a big deal if you take your time..

post-13978-1190743838_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1190743880_thumb.jpg

I bought my stiched leather wheel cover on Ebay for $15... It took me one hour to install and it made the wheel look like new...Tight leather grip with a factory look.. It also made the grip larger....I highly recommend it to cover the worn looking original steering wheel check it out...

If you don't do ebay definetely go for a self stich wheel cover, it's the only way to go...

I installed one on my Land Cruiser and SC400... The color match on my SC400 was off but matches other interior parts... If I were to do it again I would find a better color match....

Good luck, the stiching part is really not a big deal if you take your time..

I concur. That's exactly what my WheelSkiz cover is...mine looks exactly like the tan interior pic on the right.