Wrecked Sc400..part Out Or Sell Off For What I Can Get?

djmicah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
still have lots of parts for the sc

including heat controls, seats, motor, trans, window controls lots of other stuff

Do you still have the CD changer? If so, what kind is it and how much do you want for it? My changer in my '93 SC400 died and I'm looking to replace it.

You can reply or email me at patrickafontenot@yahoo.com.

Thanks....

still have lots of parts for the sc

including heat controls, seats, motor, trans, window controls lots of other stuff

I finally looked at your pictures and realized that in addition to the CD changer I also am interested in the drivers side front headlight and the drivers side rear tail light. Do you still have them and if so, how much are you asking for them?

Thanks again...

Pat Fontenot

patrickafontenot@yahoo.com

my 93 sc400 was stolen and recovered wrecked :cries: :cries: :cries: :cries:

looks like it rolled but who knows

i loved the car and will probably get another one but dont know if i should just sell it off to the junkyard who will only maybe give me a few hundred or try to hold on to it and part it out for more.

all the suspension motor trans seats most glass trunk and lots more is still fine and seems like a waste to sell it for scrap

just looking for buyers or some advice

thanks

djmicah,

If you have the air vent in the center of the dash let me know if it is cracked or not. If not I am interested. You can e-mail me at k7seh@comcast.net, or tom@sccoupe.com to arrange the purchase.

Tom

Hey there and im so sorry to hear about your car :(

I hope you get new and better (if possible) for replace.

But im interested for those centrer ac vents and everything else small parts of your car :)

Could you mail me to kaide_k@jippii.fi if there is parts for sale to me.

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone interested in the sc400 stuff

i have a few of the parts you guys wanted and some i dont

call me if you need something

thanks

micah

sorry i dont get to get on here that much so i dont get much chance to read messages

i loved the car and will probably get another one but dont know if i should just sell it off to the junkyard who will only maybe give me a few hundred or try to hold on to it and part it out for more.

all the suspension motor trans seats most glass trunk and lots more is still fine and seems like a waste to sell it for scrap

thanks

That is a shame...so disturbing at a deep level when your car gets stolen like that. On a different topic, if I may ask this question in a groveling manner....I am looking for a simple volume knob for my 1997 lexus. It is for a Nakamichi stereo. Would it be possible to buy that knob from you? assuming that you have a Nakamichi stereo.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

hey all once again im sorry for not messaging all you interested in my parts.

i have a ridiculously busy schedule and and am not finding time for alot of things

i still have the car

i also have most of the items wanted in the last few posts including good upper and lower and rear control arms. stereo was not a nakamichi.

if you all would like to call me about specific parts please do i will sell for a good price so i can get this car out of my yard

thanks

please call me

mike 619-250-7828 las vegas area

hey Mark here from brooklyn Ct. nothing worse than a thief and a liar bummer about the car I have a 93 sc 400 in very sweet condition I need a new drivers door hinge the top bushing is worn and cant be replaced also I could use the passenger side headlight mine has moisture in it cant remove it other than that my car is beautiful 137,000 miles I would sell it right now for 5800. but until then I would be interested in buying the parts from you if interested my phone number is 860-230-8205 (verizon) or you can email me thanks and good luck..

• 10 months later...

I'm looking for the interior passenger side door panel. Do you have it? Thanks!

thanks

I'm looking for the interior passenger side door panel. Do you have it? Thanks!

thanks

sorry to hear about that man.. i was in vegas last week when did it get stolen? i saw a green sc4 there, but anyways you have the tan interior? i was wondering if you still had the pass side door panel? i would appreciate it. just name the price