Touch Up Paint For Chipping

detaildoc

Ok, so my ES 350 is only 3 months old and it already has several chips on the front hood from loose gravel hitting it while driving. I tried the touch up paint from the dealer, and it does a crappy job. It leaves the area looking rough and does not blend in that well. Does anybody have any suggestions on either how to use this thing more effectively or how to cover up this dings better?

Thanks a lot. I checked out the site, and these pens seem really good, much better than the ones sold at the dealer, which as the website describes, only create a "blob problem," which is exactly what happened with the touch up paint pen from the dealer. I am definitely ordering this thing.

I like touchup pens, you can get them from www.paintscratch.com.

Honestly? I'd have a clear bra put on this car before it gets worse. It will get worse.

I have one and I'm very happy with it. Completely invisible from 4 feet away. The dealer sublet it to another company that put it on, but I somehow got the dealer to package it in the deal so I got it for free.