1999 Gs 400 Engine Mods

:pirate: Arrr!

Hey all! I am newbie and would like to know what mods I should begin with as far as my GS400 goes. It's a 99 w/ 68,000 miles runs strong and smooth. I am a former Mustang quater mile guy and would like just a bit more power if it does not affect the car adversely. I have a K&N filter in the stock box and am running Mobil 1 systhetic in it. Please any help would be appriciated. THANK YOU! :cheers:

Hey all! I am newbie and would like to know what mods I should begin with as far as my GS400 goes. It's a 99 w/ 68,000 miles runs strong and smooth. I am a former Mustang quater mile guy and would like just a bit more power if it does not affect the car adversely. I have a K&N filter in the stock box and am running Mobil 1 systhetic in it. Please any help would be appriciated. THANK YOU! :cheers:

contact these folks:

http://www.jpimportz.org/

very respected on the clublexus.com forums. twin turbos, supercharging, stroker kits... you name it :)

• 2 weeks later...

contact these folks:

very respected on the clublexus.com forums. twin turbos, supercharging, stroker kits... you name it :)

Hi There,

I also have a SWEET 1999 GS400 ! I love it. A friend of mine had his chipped, and he beat a Ferrari Testarossa in a "race" on the freeway late at night. As far as the chip goes, I don't have an answer yet, but it can be done without harming the engine.

• 2 weeks later...

contact these folks:

Hi There,

I also have a SWEET 1999 GS400 ! I love it. A friend of mine had his chipped, and he beat a Ferrari Testarossa in a "race" on the freeway late at night. As far as the chip goes, I don't have an answer yet, but it can be done without harming the engine.

ah yeah... sure....