Removing Dash/steering Colum Parts For Autostart

Have anyone tried or have any link that show diagram how to remove the dash part near steering colum or start button?

I'm trying to install (by professinal installer) autostart for my 07 ISAWD and they need to remove some parts near 'START' button to install some chips.

But, I don't see any screws and don't want them to just pull the parts out without knowing what they're doing.

I was wonding if anyone has done it or has any parts diagram to show how they are installed so I can show them which specific panels needs to be removed.

Have anyone tried or have any link that show diagram how to remove the dash part near steering colum or start button?

I'm trying to install (by professinal installer) autostart for my 07 ISAWD and they need to remove some parts near 'START' button to install some chips.

But, I don't see any screws and don't want them to just pull the parts out without knowing what they're doing.

I was wonding if anyone has done it or has any parts diagram to show how they are installed so I can show them which specific panels needs to be removed.

You're playing with fire! This is very tricky mod and unless you've very skilled techs then don't do it. I once asked a freind of mine up in the north and he said his dealership asked him $1500 to do it because it's approved by Lexus and it's integrated with the car security system.

This is just my 2 cents. I wish you the best of luck and please keep us posted on this issue.