Cup Holder Solution?

bwoods

Hello, All,

Yesterday I purchased a '96 LS400, 178k, immaculate, and EXTREMELY well taken care of for $6880. What an incredible car. I am amazed at its smooth handling, power, and stereo. I've never owned a car like this and it was FUN to go down the 99 from Sacramento to home, doing 75, punching the accelerator, and feeling the immediate response that pushed me back in my seat an in the blink of an eye I was at 90. Cool!!! And in spite of hauling major weight with an 8 cylinder engine with that much hp and get the gas mileage it gets--wow! What a steal of a buy.

Anyway, my only complaint is of course, the wonderful cup holders in these cars. I've searched this forum and found that it happens to be a sore spot with many of you. And not just LS400 owners, either. I may have found a solution. Check out:

http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/index.html

This was a solution to a guy's BMW problem, but does work in other cars. I think it might work in our Lexus'....Lexus's....Lexuses....Lexi....cars. Read through the whole site, esp. installation and the pictures. What do you think? Worth a try?

Brad

Hey Brad, Congrats on the Lex purchase. As you are finding out, they must be the best kept secret in cars.

The cup holder looks like it might do the trick. Personally, I dont get too worked up over cup holders. Now, a

built-in cappuccino maker would be nice ..... :whistles:

Hey Brad, Congrats on the Lex purchase. As you are finding out, they must be the best kept secret in cars.

Oh, yeah!

The cup holder looks like it might do the trick. Personally, I dont get too worked up over cup holders. Now, a

built-in cappuccino maker would be nice .....:whistles:

;)