Door Lock Problem

shoumy86

When you first hit the key fob for the driver door to open, do you hear any mechanical movement, or do you hear nothing at all?

If you hear mechanical movement in the lock, it could be stuck, and you may need to remove the inner door panel and adjust, lube or replace one of the linkages parts. If you hear nothing at all, it may be the relay unit itself. In which case you would have to replace the door lock relay.

You may want to start with some of the easy fixes first, like checking the fuse, making sure all the electrical connections are in proper order, the battery in the key, etc. etc.

i did change the batterie,

when you hit the key fob, you do hear a mechanical movement inside.and you do see the latch moving a bit .. tiny bit.

i took the door out . i checked the connections, fuses, ... everythin looked fine..

however, i've been told it could be the "the latch assembly" are u familiar with it? and how to take it out exactly.

if anyone has schematics for the door (the driver' door) it might help.. thanks