Bank 1 Sensor 1 Location?

00RX300

I've already searched this forum and I really need to double check something... I had my 2000 RX300 in for repairs today (a non-dealer repair shop that I've used for YEARS). I had checked the error codes before I brought it in. The codes seemed to point to the bank 1 sensor 1, O2 sensor (P1130 and P1135). When I searched this forum, everything I saw said that it's near the firewall verses being on the radiator side of the engine. I called the repair shop to see if it really was the O2 sensor and to see if it was ready for pick-up. They said that they were having problems getting the O2 sensor out. When I quized them further, they said that the sensor that they were trying to get out was on the manifold on the radiator side of the engine... They are telling me that bank 1 sensor 1 is the radiator side... I made an excuse that I could not wait any longer for my car and I asked them to stop. Can someone tell me for sure which side is bank 1?

Thanks,

Bob