Lexxuuss Meeetttt September 07

SexyLexy430NY

No Ny Lexus Lovers nemore??

That's ok - I'm alone in Ohio... I'm gonna have my own party, table for one :cries:

:unsure:

Same here!

There are NY people in the Forum but I think they aren't active anymore.

The replies on so many of the posts have been lagging! We need to get LOC back to what it used to be!

I Ordered my SRT INTAKE today!!

Now i neeed an Installler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Ideas??

I Ordered my SRT INTAKE today!!

Now i neeed an Installler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Ideas??

SWEET!!! Let us know how you like it. Is it not a DIY kinda thing?

yes it is!

--BUTT

A ECU cost thousands.. and i dont know how to solder!

So...Off to aa mechanic...lol

the intake part is easy..jus the wire cutting and stuff dont wanna risk it

yes it is!

--BUTT

Ahhhhhhhh, gottcha. That makes sense. I was just curious. I dealt with K&N for several years & from what I remembered the actual intakes were easy to put on.... but the wiring would be another story. Good luck!

Off to my Lexus meet..... :(

yes it is!

--BUTT

Ahhhhhhhh, gottcha. That makes sense. I was just curious. I dealt with K&N for several years & from what I remembered the actual intakes were easy to put on.... but the wiring would be another story. Good luck!

Off to my Lexus meet..... :(

:censored:

teasing me with your lexus meet?!?!?!?!?!

GRR....

watch...ill organize the biggest LEXUS MEET IN NY

or ill just pay attention to my g/f...cuz she is talking to me on the phone while I am typing this..

Lol, have fun!

or ill just pay attention to my g/f...cuz she is talking to me on the phone while I am typing this..

Hehehehe - yes, that's always a good thing!! G/f first, car & net second...

Well, the OHIO Lexus meet was a HUGE success!!!! Good luck with the NY group!

Hehehehe - yes, that's always a good thing!! G/f first, car & net second...

Well, the OHIO Lexus meet was a HUGE success!!!! Good luck with the NY group!

:wacko:

are you serious?!?!

no way...

its always CAR, G/f..then net..lol

cmon now...the sad this is..I've told her this..my car always has priority over her!! :whistles:

cmon now...the sad this is..I've told her this..my car always has priority over her!! :whistles:

Ohhhhh, if my hubby EVER said that.... let's say it would not be good. At least she know's your priorities.... just remember the car can't um.... do things like she can (dinner for example). :P

Ohhhhh, if my hubby EVER said that.... let's say it would not be good. At least she know's your priorities.... just remember the car can't um.... do things like she can (dinner for example). :P

oh man!!! lolllllllll

you have a point!

PRIVATE MESSSAGE ME FOR DETAILS!!

MEET DATE AND LOCATION IS CONFIRMED!!!

It's a secret & you can't post it? Wow, that must be some party you have planned... :cheers:

LOL

noo...i just wanted to see who was really really intersted to go through the laborious work of sending a private message!!

but here you go...these are the details!!!

SEPTEMBER 9th (SUNDAY) 11AM

@ ROSS DOCK

no show's on that day and no double meets! so its perfect!!!

Parking fee: it's $5

Directions:

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From Edgewater & South: Take River Rd. north. Near the top of the hill, at the Fort Lee border, is the southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) on the right. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

Alternative Access (cars only, no trailers): Follow directions to the Englewood Picnic Area. The Ross Dock circle is one mile south of the Englewood Area on Henry Hudson Drive.

noo...i just wanted to see who was really really intersted to go through the laborious work of sending a private message!!

If you can believe it, I found out I have another business trip to New York. This ones on the other side of the state. Maybe you can talk about Hawaii for me a bit. I have not been to NY in years - now I'm going in September & in October.

So, party of 1 so far?

im new to lexus owners club but im in brooklyn n.y. im with it let me know where everyone is meeting count me in

Here you go: SEPTEMBER 9th (SUNDAY) 11AM @ ROSS DOCK (directions are 3 posts up)

Welcome to the group!