Need Someones Help Quickly!

Jonnyd

Can someone please tell me what the difference is between an 2003 IS 300 and an IS300 sport edition?? I have tried looking it up but cant find the difference.

I can find the difference of the sportcross...but want to know the difference between a IS and IS sport?

Possibly purchasing car today! All help would be appreciated!

Thanks guys!

I'm not positive, but I'm guessing suspension and maybe wheels/tires? I'll see what I can find on it.

--EDIT--

Maybe there was an L-Tuned package for the IS300? That's the only possibility I could find.

Wow, I am actually quite disappointed in the sport model...as I thought the sport would have a little more gain over the IS. hmmm. Do you think this would be a good buy?

03 Lexus IS 300 sport

5 speed manual

Navigation

Leather Interior

Rear spoiler

Sunroof

50,000 miles

I can get it right now for $18,500. It is a 10 on the outside and 10 on the inside. Do you think this would be a good buy?? Just want to get your opinions. Thanks!

Wow, I am actually quite disappointed in the sport model...as I thought the sport would have a little more gain over the IS. hmmm. Do you think this would be a good buy?

03 Lexus IS 300 sport

5 speed manual

Navigation

Leather Interior

Rear spoiler

Sunroof

50,000 miles

I can get it right now for $18,500. It is a 10 on the outside and 10 on the inside. Do you think this would be a good buy?? Just want to get your opinions. Thanks!

I believe the Sport Design package was about $1300 extra so it doesn't add that much to the price of a used car. I'd say $17,500 tops. Even if it's like new.

My 02 was pristine and wholesaled for $17,500 almost two years ago with 37,000 miles on it.

It's not a bad deal. I just sold a 2003 IS 300, not the sports design, Lycra "suede" interior, no spoiler, 30,250 miles on it for $22,000.00. And I bought a 2005 IS 300, with the upgraded leather and heated seats, spoiler and prestine inside and out with 18,000 miles on it for $23,000.00. ( I had to wear a mask when I wrote the check for this though.)

To be honest, I don't like the stock Nav. system, ( The joy stick thing in the center console is just nowhere near touch screen ease.) But then I don't like any of the stock Nav set-ups compared to what you can get in the after market models with the same look.