Ingen Cold Air Intake

Hello everyone. I just got a lexus IS250 and love it. The only thing i was looking to do was try to increase my gas mileage a little, and gain a few extra HP. After reading through many topics i am at wits end as I have read people say they love them and others that say that they don't do anything for the Lexus. I did look under the hood and did see there is almost a ram-air flow by the grill. I looked into the Injen SP cold air intake which claims to add about 10 HP. Could someone please enlighten me on what they have fact on. Thanks

I just fitted a 'JoeZ' intake in place of the OEM rubber convoluted one and a Blitz drop in free flow filter in the OEM cold air box. More efficient flow without noticable gain in intake noise...worked for me :rolleyes:

I just fitted a 'JoeZ' intake in place of the OEM rubber convoluted one and a Blitz drop in free flow filter in the OEM cold air box. More efficient flow without noticable gain in intake noise...worked for me :rolleyes:

That's the way to go. I can't see anything improving on that especially at the price. I had one on the IS300 and have the same setup as you on the 350.