Rear Spoiler

BBLexus

the 2002 RX300 I bought lacks the rear spoiler that I see so many other RXs appear to have. Anyone know where to get one? I have queried Sewell and Park Place in Dallas and will wait for replies but wanted to check with others to see what recommendations might come about. Has anyone ever installed the OEM spoiler and is it a DIY type job? What about painting? Anyone ever try an after market spoiler and are you pleased with the results?

I'd try ebay. NEVER buy one from a dealer because of the high cost.

MAKE SURE you see a picture before you buy. There are a few "aftermarket" ones that look similar at first glance, but look awful up close.

This is the link to see a good one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-99-03...sspagenameZWDVW

This one comes just "primed", not painted in the color of your car. Take it to an autobody shop and have them look up your paint code and paint it for you. They'll probably charge you around $50 to paint it.

and you can install it yourself, as it's attached with sticky tape. You just have to clean both surfaces with rubbing alcohol first.

This is your best bet.