94 Es300 Hard Starting After Sitting When Hot

My 94 es300 is hard starting after I drive it then let it sit for an hour in the hot weather here in Iowa. I have cleaned the entire iac assembly replace pvc valve new plugs new air filter as well. The car starts and runs great when it is cold or turned off for 10 mintues or so. Any idea's on what to try next. The car only has 54,000 on it.

What next. ?

My 94 es300 is hard starting after I drive it then let it sit for an hour in the hot weather here in Iowa. I have cleaned the entire iac assembly replace pvc valve new plugs new air filter as well. The car starts and runs great when it is cold or turned off for 10 mintues or so. Any idea's on what to try next. The car only has 54,000 on it.

What next. ?

Anyone????

• 3 weeks later...
check the fuel pressure @ idle, then 5min after shutoff it should maintain 25psi.

otherwise maybe the pump, or to a smaller change the fpr.

What cleaner to use on the trottle body. I have cleaned the IAC valve very good and thought I cleaned the throttle body good as well.l

check the fuel pressure @ idle, then 5min after shutoff it should maintain 25psi.

otherwise maybe the pump, or to a smaller change the fpr.

What cleaner to use on the trottle body. I have cleaned the IAC valve very good and thought I cleaned the throttle body good as well.l

Sometimes I have a strong gas smell as well, maybe an injector leaking ????

What next. ?

Could this be an issue with the VSV????