Supra N/a Parts For Sc300?

I did some research and discoverd between the 94' N/A Supra and the 93-94' SC300 there is about a half second difference on the 0-60 and quarter-mile time . Also there only about 200lbs apart am I wrong? So carrying the same engine and tranny, wheres that difference coming from?

Are there factory parts from the Supra I could be lookin out for to give me that difference....., intake manifold, headers, torque conv., whatever. Or how about somehow losing a few houndred pounds on the car...anyone know anything about doing that without stripping interior???

The difference in times is probably a result of gearing/weight. It's actually a 300lb difference, and didn't the Supra automatic have 5 gears?

As for weight reduction, you can do a lot without removing interior parts, but it's annoying and can get expensive. Removing the power steering and A/C units lose weight and give back hp, but then you don't have ps or a/c. You can also gain 1-2hp by switching to an electric radiator fan. Lightweight underdrive pulleys give more grunt, but sacrifice gas mileage - same with adjustable cam gears. Really the quickest and easiest solution for more power would probably be getting the Dragon torque converter.

And as far as Supra parts are concerned, a Getrag 6spd tranny and LSD would help a lot, but they're expensive as balls.

The difference in times is probably a result of gearing/weight. It's actually a 300lb difference, and didn't the Supra automatic have 5 gears?

As for weight reduction, you can do a lot without removing interior parts, but it's annoying and can get expensive. Removing the power steering and A/C units lose weight and give back hp, but then you don't have ps or a/c. You can also gain 1-2hp by switching to an electric radiator fan. Lightweight underdrive pulleys give more grunt, but sacrifice gas mileage - same with adjustable cam gears. Really the quickest and easiest solution for more power would probably be getting the Dragon torque converter.

And as far as Supra parts are concerned, a Getrag 6spd tranny and LSD would help a lot, but they're expensive as balls.

Ya I've researched all mentioned above, mainly wondering how much of a gain can be expected by losing a few hundred pounds?

(with lighter hood, battery,carbon fiber body parts, wheels, )

Torque conv. is the best thing, anyone know of any other good brands...or a factory one of a stock vehicle?