What Is An Mp3 Player?

randy9378

its a machine that will hold a lot of songs. Since it doesnt use discs of any sort, but an internal hardrive, you can plug it into your computer using a USB cord and depending on how many gigs that thing has, it can hold from 4,000 songs to 50,000 songs.

to list a few:

ipods/the new iphone

there are a ton, dell makes them

creative labs

depending on how many gigs that thing has, it can hold from 4,000 songs to 50,000 songs.

Or my tiny 1gb Samsung that just holds a few hundered songs :( (granted some of my songs are for my dancing & are HUGE files, but still only a few hundered songs)

Basically, an MP3 player is a small portable device that lets you store and play music digitally...it replaces the CD player, which, in turn, had replaced the cassette/tape player. For more information, check outwww.goliathbargains.com Make sure you read into the MP3 while you're there.

Hope this helps,

Yeah, in fact I have a 30 GIG Ipod that direct connects to my car stereo,( aftermarket, Pioneer AVIC-Z2). I have about 750 songs on it,( All sorted by playlists that I created.) And I have about 7 movies and a few tv shows loaded on it, which I can also watch on my Nav. screen.

I used to burn CD's and lug them around in the car. Now I have more music than ever, all on a electronic device that's 3" wide, 5" tall and about 1/4 " thick! And when I get out of my car, I can take the ipod with me and just plug in headphones, or they have radios and stereos that have iPod docking bays and you can listen to it thru that.