'93 Es300 - Seat Warmer And Wiper Blades

Jpauli48

I'm not Mr know it all about cars so if there is quite a bit of ignorance in these posts, please excuse it.

I have a '93 ES300 and have a few problems. I'll start with the little ones in this post. My passenger seat warmer is permanently stuck in the HIGH position. When I push it down to off or LOW, it springs back up to HIGH again. I tried taking the ruber panel around it off but its screwed in places I can't get a screwdriver to. Can I take the whole panel off, from the front of the gears to the armrest? If so, How do I go about doing that?

Also, my wiper blades suck. I change the rubber strip on them every year and they just end up ripping right off so I want to replace my really old blades which I believe hasn't been done in 14 years. Should I go with the original part from either online or dealership or should I buy a non-lexus specific blade that works better? Keep in mind I live in Chicago so we get those harsh winters.

Any advice would be great. Thanks to all for helping!

I am not sure about the seat warmer, that is weird, but as for wiper blades buy some cheap ones ANNCO from Walmart, the whole assembly is less than $5, Then replace them once a year, rubber doesnt like the elements, it is just like changing the oil, you have to do it. But $10 per year is not bad.