Great In-depth Review At Nada-guides

I just stumbled across this four-page, very extensive review of the '07 RX350 and 400h.

This is probably the best one I've seen to date. It's almost TOO long - I found myself skimming thru to find points that interest me.

Check it out:

NADA Guides '07 RX350/400h Review

(I hope this isn't "olde news" - if so, please accept my apology)

I am really BOMBING OUT!

Apparently you can't just link directly to the RX review.

Go to the NADA Guides site and enter 1) "Lexus," 2) "View Reviews & Ratings," and 3) "2007 RX." Hopefully you can get to it from there.

SORRY!

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=...;p=5&f=5025

neelratna,

I know I botched this thread, but the link you gave is for the '06 model. When you go thru the NADAGUIDES menus, it takes you to the updated review for 2007.

BTW, how do you delete an entire reply you made? I'd like to at least delete the second reDUMBdant reply I inadvertently posted. :blushing:

neelratna,

I know I botched this thread, but the link you gave is for the '06 model. When you go thru the NADAGUIDES menus, it takes you to the updated review for 2007.

BTW, how do you delete an entire reply you made? I'd like to at least delete the second reDUMBdant reply I inadvertently posted. :blushing:

Consider it done!

Dave

neelratna,

I know - I just pasted the '06 review as an example to their (nctd) direct link as well as to compare content that does not change from source :)

Tom,

Thanks for replying in the affirmative. I was beginning to think this was olde news or not as impressive as I found it to be. It almost qualifies for a "more than you wanted to know" award, unless you're OBSESSED with researching the 400h like I am. :unsure: