Transfer Call

I know, you cant do hardly anything with the Nav while driving. so frustrating. when receiving or making a call from blutetooth phone, it automatically switches to the car speakers. while driving, there is no transfer call button to put it back to the cell phone. sometimes, i have peole in car and dont want everyone to hear my drama.

dont others have this happen? not much i am able to do but disconnect the whole crappy thing?

On my car, the system automatically picks up the call and broadcasts it over the speakers regardless of how you answer it. The only way I've found to do it is to de-link the bluetooth phone.

Yep, same here. I've made as shortcut on the phone that gets me to the bluetooth on/off selection. That way I can quickly disable the car speakers if I want to answer using just the phone. It's not real elegant, but its workable.

On your cell phone, while in call mode in bluetooth, scroll or go into the menu function of your phone and you should have an option to " tx to handset", "tx to handset h/f " (if it has that option). My blackberry offers this mode and some if not the majority of phones offer this tx on the fly option. So if I need to hear something confidential while driving with a client and such in the car, I can hit the scroll button on my cellphone and select "handset mode" thereby tx the calling to the handset yet leaving the b/t mode on in case of another incoming call.

Cheers,

MadloR